Saturday, April 24, 2010

And if i could find another 30 minutes somewhere, I'm sure everything would find me, All that's left is to sing.

Hm, i watched Shutter Island yesterday. Deeply traumatized for 70% of the whole movie. I mean dude, watching dead kids talk and drown is utmost disturbing. With that said, Shutter Island is quite a good movie, say 4/5 stars. But i bet 80% of the people who watch the show do not actually realise the real storyline until someone explains it to them. lol
Anyway its really disturbing because the plot (which isn't actually true) builds up on how this Mental Institute is conducting neurosurgical tests on their patients, trying to numb/cut off certain nerves in our brain, thus being able to maim someone's ability to feel pain or have emotions. Its really terrifying because its already evident in our current world. I mean we have pain killers to numb sensory nerves so that we don't feel pain. Likewise, if a patient were to have his sensory nerves for pain in his brain removed, he wouldn't feel pain as well. What difference does that make from a guy that's permanently on pain killers? nothing much i guess, except from a few scars from the neuro surgery.

With that said, if we're able to develop medicine like painkillers to numb nerves or medicine to prevent PMS, haha like those to prevent the release of hormones that cause PMS. Then we'll also be able to synthesize medicine to control the release of hormones that make us happy or sad or whatever. Thus we'll be able to control our emotions as well. Quite scary huh? I mean afterall, emotions are hormones. Okay finally i've said what's on my mind, its been kinda daunting. haha

uh oh, and I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY GREECE IS BANKRUPT AND NEED TO BORROW 60 BILLION FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND THE IMF. I MEAN IF A COUNTRY CAN'T EVEN AFFORD 60 BILLION SOMETHING's REALLY WRONG. THEN WHY BOTHER INVESTING BILLIONS TO WIN THE RIGHTS TO HOST THE OLYMPICS WHEN GREECE IS ALREADY IN SUCH A DIRE STATE.
and also, Africa's investing so much to host the world cup when millions in Africa's starving. =.="
GG my friend.

goodnight! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home