Monday, April 19, 2010

I could really do with a wish right now.

Dear Blog,

Sunday was fitra's Birthday so i went to Swensens with my Ex-JC Classmates after Church. Queer, the previous time i met them was at the SAME EXACT Swensen's shop, at Ion. haha
It was fun meeting up with them again. My life in JC was seriously really fun because of them, during my jc1. haha jc2 was just so rushy and muggy.

After that, met up with CCA mates TseSiong and Weiming, together with two of my ex-classmates, WeiJie and KengYang. Ate at soup's spoon. Somehow i really like the place. haha i really don't know, what's so fantastic about drinking soup. haha I ordered some chief specials and it has LOADS of potato inside.
POTATO = CARBO = HIGH GI = INSULIN SPIKE = FAT.
hahaha so i didn't eat like most of the potato cubes. =x

And it just punched me in the face that i have 6 more days to live a civillian life. Sigh i'm getting Pre-Enlistment Depression. I know i'll love army, but i just don't wanna extend my ambitions/dreams/goals by two years. I was initially happy with army, but now with things in mind that i wanna do... i view army a tad differently. haha

Oh and i love this song.


Goodnight Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home