Roses and Butterfles.
Hi Blog! i know i've been away for quite away. I've been perpetually busy with my UNI essays. I don't know why i write them so slowly. Its either that my brain's rusty after not using it for awhile, or that I'm easily distracted. Oh wait, it could be both. haha
I can take up to 4 hours just to write a 300 word essay. lol
Oh and also its 300 words to brag about yourself. Not very easy for a humble person like me. ahhemmm haha.
So anyway, this is how i celebrated my good friday. I had a church service at expo in the morning. I acted in the good friday skit. Then at 6.30pm, there was this programme. Started off with a BBQ followed by some games and a photography workshop. The whole event ended at 4.30AM so i only slept at 6AM! haha but it was awesome. These are some cool shots taken. Not photoshopped.


Hm, apart from Good Friday, nothing much happened. Everyday was just about chionging university applications. I really hope i get into medicine. pray.
Okay and this song is still a classic.
I'll try and update more frequently now. So that i don't forget anything that i've done in my life. haha.
Goodnight world.
I can take up to 4 hours just to write a 300 word essay. lol
Oh and also its 300 words to brag about yourself. Not very easy for a humble person like me. ahhemmm haha.
So anyway, this is how i celebrated my good friday. I had a church service at expo in the morning. I acted in the good friday skit. Then at 6.30pm, there was this programme. Started off with a BBQ followed by some games and a photography workshop. The whole event ended at 4.30AM so i only slept at 6AM! haha but it was awesome. These are some cool shots taken. Not photoshopped.
Hm, apart from Good Friday, nothing much happened. Everyday was just about chionging university applications. I really hope i get into medicine. pray.
Okay and this song is still a classic.
I'll try and update more frequently now. So that i don't forget anything that i've done in my life. haha.
Goodnight world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home