Then i'll follow you into the dark...
Happy Birthday BingXun! finally 19. We celebrated his birthday on the actual day, which was yesterday. Started off with dinner at this restaurant along frankle avenue. The ambience there was great however the food was just alright. After dinner, we went to play TF2. haha TeamFortress 2 never fails to entertain us.
1st of April is the deadline to apply for the 3 publicly funded universities in singapore and guess what! i haven't started yet! Applying is really "mafan". Not that having to replete every naunce of my life on the uni website bothers me, but that i haven't got that flow of ideas to write my essays. (applications require essays you know). Oh well, i hope i get some inspiration soon. Anyway to update you guys, i'll be applying for Medicine first, then business as the 2nd choice. I have this strong feeling i'll be able to get into medicine despite not having a perfect score. I hope this turns out well.
Oh and I'm really happy I got into USP. University Scholars Program. Haha everyone's like badgering me on how i got in without applying for the school. I guess i was just fortunately. I seriously thought i screwed up my interview. Thank god.
1st day of hk:
Arrived at around 12.30am. By the time we travelled to the Hotel, which is kinda far from the airport, it was already 1+am. Finally we settled down at 2am and headed off to the streets for some authentic hongkong cusine! Had beef brisket noodles. Man, at 2am there're still lots of people walking around on the streets.
The first meal in HongKong was nice, though a little too salty. But after a few days i realised that most food in Hong Kong are kinda salty and lardy?. haha
After supper we went back to sleep.
1st of April is the deadline to apply for the 3 publicly funded universities in singapore and guess what! i haven't started yet! Applying is really "mafan". Not that having to replete every naunce of my life on the uni website bothers me, but that i haven't got that flow of ideas to write my essays. (applications require essays you know). Oh well, i hope i get some inspiration soon. Anyway to update you guys, i'll be applying for Medicine first, then business as the 2nd choice. I have this strong feeling i'll be able to get into medicine despite not having a perfect score. I hope this turns out well.
Oh and I'm really happy I got into USP. University Scholars Program. Haha everyone's like badgering me on how i got in without applying for the school. I guess i was just fortunately. I seriously thought i screwed up my interview. Thank god.
1st day of hk:
Arrived at around 12.30am. By the time we travelled to the Hotel, which is kinda far from the airport, it was already 1+am. Finally we settled down at 2am and headed off to the streets for some authentic hongkong cusine! Had beef brisket noodles. Man, at 2am there're still lots of people walking around on the streets.
The first meal in HongKong was nice, though a little too salty. But after a few days i realised that most food in Hong Kong are kinda salty and lardy?. haha
After supper we went back to sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home