Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A levels!

Alright remember i said i'll be excited for the release of A levels results, yes cause I trust god for whateve results i have.
(i'm so tempted to take a picutre of my results, but i'm lazy)

I got ABB for my H2s and AB for my H1s.

My results are not quite bad, though i really expected more. I prognostigated having A for math and Chem, and B for bio, however its otherwise. Math's like my forte but insomnia ruins everything. Anyway i'm happy i got A for bio. Last year i was at this position getting all angry and worried about not studying bio during JC1 and on how i'm gonna pass my bio. Seriously, i've only passed bio once and thats for prelims.

Okay so i doubt i can get into medicine, but i'm still gonna try. Business is my next alternative. Thats about it. I hope i can get into either one.

And recently I've been getting flu on and off. Today I'm down with a FEVER! how irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home