Airplanes
FINALLY NO FEVER! :D
Today i went to Sentosa with CCA mates, then met my secondary school clique after that. I was really late, but oh well. The fire show at sentosa was really compelling. lol
Here's some of the funniest puns I've seen:
1) I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
2)People who plug their computer keyboards into hi-fi systems aren't idiots. That would be stereotyping.
3) A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said 'No change yet'.
And i didn't search for these puns just because i was bored. I saw my friend post something on facebook, and then added "pun intended". Haha immediately, i was like, IS THAT EVEN A PUN!??!?! So to be sure, i went to do some googling.
Alright i need to be up early tmr. Goodnight :)
Today i went to Sentosa with CCA mates, then met my secondary school clique after that. I was really late, but oh well. The fire show at sentosa was really compelling. lol
Here's some of the funniest puns I've seen:
1) I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
2)People who plug their computer keyboards into hi-fi systems aren't idiots. That would be stereotyping.
3) A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said 'No change yet'.
And i didn't search for these puns just because i was bored. I saw my friend post something on facebook, and then added "pun intended". Haha immediately, i was like, IS THAT EVEN A PUN!??!?! So to be sure, i went to do some googling.
Alright i need to be up early tmr. Goodnight :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home