20th June 2007
okay my computer may be gone for awhile... but oh well,
watch this. my firend showed it to me. the song's super funny.
lol. listen to the lyrics (i hope its not offensive. lol)
I don't mind being confined
To LA State Prison'
Cause I would drive with DUI's
I caused some collisions
They tell me now that my appeal has been denied
and that this sentence is now bona-fide
How bout a jail that won't insult my civic pride
Like somewhere on the Upper West Side
with a water slide......ohhh noooo
Even though they say I'm shady
I'm really so refined
I need a cleaning lady
I can't do time.....
Robert Blake and OJ SIMPSON
They both get off scott free
I drive without a license
They throw the book right at me
It sucks to the highest degree
Hahh, ahhhhh... Hahh, ahhhhh
I went ape, on a sex tape
The guys all went ga-ga
Now I, must make, my jail escape
I miss my Chihuahua
My friend Nicole drove down that freeway the wrong way
She'll probably get parole and float away
Because she weighs, Zeroooooo
Even though I got the glamour
Even though my clothes are fab
They throw me in the slammer
Britney gets re-hab.
They put me in the big house
Sounds like a movie pitch
Heiress goes up the river
Ends up as somebody's b***h
They can't do this to me, I'm rich
Hahh, ahhhhh... Hahh, ahhhhh
And now I am digging a ditch
Hahh, ahhhhh... Hahh, ahhhhh
My roomate's a woman named Mitch!
watch this. my firend showed it to me. the song's super funny.
lol. listen to the lyrics (i hope its not offensive. lol)
I don't mind being confined
To LA State Prison'
Cause I would drive with DUI's
I caused some collisions
They tell me now that my appeal has been denied
and that this sentence is now bona-fide
How bout a jail that won't insult my civic pride
Like somewhere on the Upper West Side
with a water slide......ohhh noooo
Even though they say I'm shady
I'm really so refined
I need a cleaning lady
I can't do time.....
Robert Blake and OJ SIMPSON
They both get off scott free
I drive without a license
They throw the book right at me
It sucks to the highest degree
Hahh, ahhhhh... Hahh, ahhhhh
I went ape, on a sex tape
The guys all went ga-ga
Now I, must make, my jail escape
I miss my Chihuahua
My friend Nicole drove down that freeway the wrong way
She'll probably get parole and float away
Because she weighs, Zeroooooo
Even though I got the glamour
Even though my clothes are fab
They throw me in the slammer
Britney gets re-hab.
They put me in the big house
Sounds like a movie pitch
Heiress goes up the river
Ends up as somebody's b***h
They can't do this to me, I'm rich
Hahh, ahhhhh... Hahh, ahhhhh
And now I am digging a ditch
Hahh, ahhhhh... Hahh, ahhhhh
My roomate's a woman named Mitch!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home