5 more papers man.
1.47am.
I am tired of studying. Real tried.
But its just 5 more papers and i know after that i'll miss studying.
After all, i math and gp have already ceased to exist in my life for the moment.
I'm not sure about the future but heck.
Today was spent at starbucks again and i discovered i could buy this Card which allows me to buy grande sized drinks for $5 only. lol
Of course there're terms and conditions. But with $7 a time there, c'mon i can do with some savings.
I don't have much to look forward after A levels, besides
Absolute freedom (which isn't really true and realistic),
Going to library to read books,
and....
i'm not sure man. better start planning or i'll get really bored.
Goodnight.

no.
I am tired of studying. Real tried.
But its just 5 more papers and i know after that i'll miss studying.
After all, i math and gp have already ceased to exist in my life for the moment.
I'm not sure about the future but heck.
Today was spent at starbucks again and i discovered i could buy this Card which allows me to buy grande sized drinks for $5 only. lol
Of course there're terms and conditions. But with $7 a time there, c'mon i can do with some savings.
I don't have much to look forward after A levels, besides
Absolute freedom (which isn't really true and realistic),
Going to library to read books,
and....
i'm not sure man. better start planning or i'll get really bored.
Goodnight.

no.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home