i'm a coward too
life's going back to normal; but not complete.
I get high almost everyday.
I sleep in lectures
and i start to eat a lot again. (thats not really good, but thats not the point)
Today's bio lecture was really fun. The teacher made us answer a question which the whole Lecture Hall take 20 minutes to answer. She asked like everyone and finally she asked me. I anyhow say some answer then tyco get correct. lol
Anyway there were loads of booing and jeering.
The teacher woke me up 4 times in chem lecture today cause organic chem is really boring.
Gp was interesting and Econs, normal.
Today vietnam training's crazy. Ran 210 stories up and 210 stories down in total.
Tmr sure get muscle ache!
and tmr RockMoc's going climb asia. Don't know how my leg's gonna work. lol
Thats about it.
goodnight

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home