recently my sister showed me this,
its a podcast by Muttons to midnight. Podcasted on valentine's day.
right so i was busy that day so i didn't notice this really cool podcast but anyway they were deciphering songs. (help ppl understand the song so they don't dedicate the wrong song)
One such song would be, You're Beautiful by james blunt.
well, have a good laugh at part of the song. The words in ( ) are the meaning by which this 2 bunch ofjokers gave.
My life is brilliant. (i'm smart)
My love is pure. (i never do that one before)
I saw an angel. (my house is haunted)
Of that I'm sure. (i am really sure)
She smiled at me on the subway. (someone's stalking me in the MRT)
She was with another man. (she's a "chi-ko-pek")
But I won't lose no sleep on that, (i have really good and comfortable mattress)
'Cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful. (you're very pretty)
You're beautiful. (you're very pretty)
You're beautiful, it's true. (you're very pretty, i'm not lying)
I saw your face in a crowded place, (you're so fat, even with so many ppl i can see you)
And I don't know what to do,' (cause i got no food)
Cause I'll never be with you. (i'm afraid you'll eat me up)
lol.
its a podcast by Muttons to midnight. Podcasted on valentine's day.
right so i was busy that day so i didn't notice this really cool podcast but anyway they were deciphering songs. (help ppl understand the song so they don't dedicate the wrong song)
One such song would be, You're Beautiful by james blunt.
well, have a good laugh at part of the song. The words in ( ) are the meaning by which this 2 bunch ofjokers gave.
My life is brilliant. (i'm smart)
My love is pure. (i never do that one before)
I saw an angel. (my house is haunted)
Of that I'm sure. (i am really sure)
She smiled at me on the subway. (someone's stalking me in the MRT)
She was with another man. (she's a "chi-ko-pek")
But I won't lose no sleep on that, (i have really good and comfortable mattress)
'Cause I've got a plan.
You're beautiful. (you're very pretty)
You're beautiful. (you're very pretty)
You're beautiful, it's true. (you're very pretty, i'm not lying)
I saw your face in a crowded place, (you're so fat, even with so many ppl i can see you)
And I don't know what to do,' (cause i got no food)
Cause I'll never be with you. (i'm afraid you'll eat me up)
lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home