20th December 2006
hm.. today wasn't a very good day but yet it was good . lol
anyway i have finally decided that i shall not play too much computer games when school reopens and that i will study !
I even went to the extent of Betting with Chelsea.. um.. A bar of kindo bueno.
It takes place weekly.
how to win ? oh its like
I must not: I must:
Sleeping During Lessons Ask At least 2 questions during each lesson.
If i sleep during lessons or never ask questions... then haiz.. i would have to give her a kindo bueno but if i do !! haha then she owes me one.
Now thats not a very difficult task to do rite ? =) Chelsea's gonna regret betting with me. ahaha
Anyway, lately i've been thinking of my resolve for better results and i've thought of some ...
-Study at least 5 times a week
-Never Sleep in lessons
-Play Less
-Study More
-Plan a time table to set a time to study each day.
( .. can't think of anymore... but i hope to soon. !! going to score all As for O LEVELS !!
anyway i have finally decided that i shall not play too much computer games when school reopens and that i will study !
I even went to the extent of Betting with Chelsea.. um.. A bar of kindo bueno.
It takes place weekly.
how to win ? oh its like
I must not: I must:
Sleeping During Lessons Ask At least 2 questions during each lesson.
If i sleep during lessons or never ask questions... then haiz.. i would have to give her a kindo bueno but if i do !! haha then she owes me one.
Now thats not a very difficult task to do rite ? =) Chelsea's gonna regret betting with me. ahaha
Anyway, lately i've been thinking of my resolve for better results and i've thought of some ...
-Study at least 5 times a week
-Never Sleep in lessons
-Play Less
-Study More
-Plan a time table to set a time to study each day.
( .. can't think of anymore... but i hope to soon. !! going to score all As for O LEVELS !!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home